Terms and Conditions
Booking and Tour Conditions:
- Due to seasonal variations at certain times of the year some areas are inaccessible – therefore itineraries may differ without notice. If an area is inaccessible then a suitable alternative will be offered.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended to cover any unforeseen circumstances – be they caused by road and weather conditions, mechanical failure, delays or other reasons.
- Territory Expeditions accept no responsibility for the loss or damage to personal articles including luggage.
- Territory Expeditions cannot be held responsible for any personal injury to clients due to action beyond their control.
- Refunds will not apply for delays, curtailment or alteration of a tour resulting from any cause, including mechanical failure, cultural commitments from Traditional owners or severe weather conditions.
- Territory Expeditions cannot guarantee our pick up and drop of times and are not responsible for costs resulting in passengers failing to connect with other services.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is prohibited inside a tourist vehicle under Australian Government regulation.
- Drinking alcohol is permitted at the campsite; however the guide has the right to limit the amount consumed.
- Under no circumstance will illegal drugs be allowed on the vehicle. The guide has the right to remove and terminate the tour for any persons found with illegal substances. This will result in no refunds and they will be responsible for their own travel costs at that point.
- Territory Expeditions will endeavor to create an enjoyable environment for all our passengers. Therefore we will reserve the right to remove any persons who threaten the safety of the guide or fellow passengers either physically or verbally. This will result in no refunds and they will be responsible for their own travel costs at that point.
- Territory Expeditions regular tours require a passenger participation including helping with food preparation, washing dishes and set up of the campsite.
- Territory Expeditions reserves the right to cancel a safari or arrange an alternative operator if group numbers are insufficient.
- All tours must be reconfirmed 24 hrs prior to travel.
- Minimum 20% non-refundable deposit to confirm bookings of regular departures
- Territory Expeditions Tours are for the fit & active. Accommodation is camping style with dorm accommodation available on some tours. Excluding the 3 Day Kakadu with is fully accommodated.
- Min age recommended for our 2021/22 tours is 15 years of age, however will take children as young as 8 years
- Families and small groups are welcome on our tours..