What To Bring
Our tours are quite expansive and it’s best to have some things prepared before you arrive. Here is a quick list to make sure you have everything you need for the tour.
Note: Luggage is strictly restricted to a soft bag of 10kg per person
- Good walking shoes or boots
- Insect repellent
- A wide brimmed sun hat
- Long sleeve light shirt for sun protection
- 1 litre water bottle for drinking water
- Swimmers/ bathers/ togs
- Light comfortable clothing
- A jacket (mainly for June, July and August nights)
- Medication and other personal requirements
- Inflatable camping pillow or small cushion
- A sense of humour!
- Sleeping bag (can be hired for $10, please advise when booking)